"I am fond of collecting saying, quotes, images, art or the like when I'm online. Thus I decided to create this blog to have them on good use for others to see. These came from different sources and thus do not own them for sure. Hope you'll enjoy your time here as you scan the pages, same as I enjoyed mine upon stumbling these."

Vintage Social Media


Ran over this image in one of my 'internet' trips with my good old friend lappie (my laptop lols!) This is a really good interpretation of how SOCIAL MEDIA originated. I better check my desk maybe I can find something and be a multi-millionaire like the creator of these social media apps! Cool huh? :)


Social Media in olden days...




1 comment:

  1. What's driving the continued growth of social media? How is consumer usage of social media evolving? How is social media impacting marketing. fastest way get followers instagram

    ReplyDelete